June 6, 2014

Pass the donuts, please.

Channing, would you like a donut to go with those sprinkles?  Really, you must believe me. There are donuts under there.  


Surely, you've heard today is National Donut Day.  We celebrated.  Not that we need an excuse to eat a donut, but still...So I whipped up a batch (Do you call it that when the recipe makes only 6?), Channing helped to glaze them and then added a whole.  lot.  of.  sprinkles.  


Yes, I'm tooting my own horn here.  They were delicious!! 


Just ask Kiera.  By the time she finished, she had chocolate from ear to ear.


And, if Mary & I wouldn't have stopped her, she would have cleaned this plate too.  


Yep, those are all of the sprinkles that didn't stick to the donuts.  Channing was very, very enthusiastic in his sprinkle application.  Wouldn't you agree??


Happy National Donut Day to each and every one of you.  Hope your day was a sugar-filled as ours.  





No comments: